<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

What a long day!! Too bad I wasn´t wearing the pedometer--must have walked at least 8 km today. Kind of a blah field trip to the Mies Rohe pavillion. At least it was free since it was the 75th anniversary but having to walk through it for almost 2 hrs became kind of tedious. Minimalism isn´t my thing.

After walking back home went to see UOC prof Agnes only to find her backtracking on my project since I didn´t have enough time to do a good ethnography. Suggested looking at family web sites, which is rather blah in comparison. Then can´t meet again for 3 weeks. Oh well. Got kind of depressed since now I feel like dropping all my classes and am thinking it was irresponsible to come here in the first place. Have been missing Chicago a lot lately and wondering why heck I ended up at Tech.

So this evening went out in search of chorus and just barely caught the last group dispersing from rehearsal who invited me back next week. At that point almost at Plaza Catalunya so walked along P de Gracia to look at Gaudi houses again and find a few restaurants and clubs that were in Let´s Go, all of which seemed overrated. Did a lot of walking through L´Example neighborhood so Sabir would be proud. Monday is holiday so everyone excited about 4-5 day weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?